University of Delaware, Old College Gallery
The Old College Gallery presents a schedule of changing exhibitions throughout the academic year. The Old College Gallery is housed in Old College, a National Historic Register building constructed in 1834, on the north campus of the University of Delaware in Newark.
Exhibitions offered include those highlighting works from the permanent collection as well as traveling and loan exhibitions. The collection encompasses over 10,000 objects, artworks, and artifacts with particular strengths in vintage and contemporary photography, featuring the work of Gertrude Ksebier and Clarence White; Pre-Columbian and Southwest Native American ceramics, encompassing Moch and Acoma Pueblo societies; and American prints and drawings from the 19th century to the present. In July 2007, the University of Delaware collection was integrated within the Museums collection, bringing to it significant works by Brandywine School artists Howard Pyle, Stanley Arthurs, Frank Schoonover, and N.C. Wyeth.
Hours: 12 – 5 p.m. Wednesdays through Sundays; 12 – 8 p.m. Thursdays
Closed between exhibitions and during University of Delaware breaks and holidays.
University Museums reopen on February 6, 2013.
Driving Directions & Parking
Please call (302) 831-8037, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.udel.edu/museums for updates and additional information, including parking and directions.
On the corner of East Main Street & North College Avenue
Newark, DE 19716
302 -831-6589 phone
full map & directions
update this page
Update this organization
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.