Polly Drummond Hill Road
Newark, DE 19711
This 2-Â½ story gray fieldstone house, circa 1790, is the former home of Judge Hugh M. Morris, a Delaware native, respected attorney and distinguished federal judge. Delaware's Division of Parks and Recreation acquired the property in 1998 and made it a part of White Clay Creek State Park. Today, the estate is available to accommodate special events and gatherings, along with activities and programs. Guests will enjoy the charm of this historic home and the serenity of the grounds and nearby pond.